Let's get started!
Momentum Security Training’s Basic Construction course is designed to teach students the fundamentals of construction as they relate to working in the security industry and on jobsites. This class is for anyone who will be working on customer sites, new construction or existing facilities. The course will cover basic tools and proper use, different types of construction environments, industry best practices, and overall safety while on a construction site. We highly recommend this course before taking the fundamentals courses.
Length: 2.5 hrs
- Hand Tools
- Power Tools
- Power Tool Safety
- Ladders, Scaffolds, & Lifts
- General Construction
- Wire & Cable
- National Electric Code (NEC)
What you'll get:
- Understand the appropriate use of tools and test equipment
- Understand the types of construction environments which may be encountered
- Understand common hardware, cabling, and installation codes and best practices
Access to the course will be for 180 days from the date of purchase but we highly encourage you to take the course immediately.